- Process Manager Enerprise 2.5 New Features
Hey SugarCRM Fans,
Great news. Process Manager 2.5 is now shipping. It has been a very busy summer for SierraCRM with new consulting customers and new Process Manager customers. Lots of new feature requests have come our way since our 2.1 release back at SugarCon in April. We headed into the lab around May and now we are pleased to announce the general availability of Process Manager Enterprise 2.5.
This is just ‘Simply Powerful SugarCRM Workflow’
Some of the new features to note include:
- Updated user interface – even easier to build processes with new Action Buttons
- Support for Relate Fields when sending Email
- Calling REST services. You read that correctly – you can now call REST services from Process Manager and the return string from the service can be passed to a Custom Script
- Duplicate Processes
- A new condition operator – When Field Value changes from value to another
- Append By Value and Append By Field when updating objects or related objects.
- Create Sugar Notifications for Sugar 7
Check out the video that highlights these new features.Watch Video!
- Schedule a follow up call and send an email after an opportunity has been closed with Process Manager Enterprise 2.0
This simple video shows how to create a process that runs after an Opportunity is set to “Closed Won” then it immediately sends a thank you email and schedules a follow up call.Watch Video!
- Process Manager Enterprise 2.0 Overview
This week’s video is all about getting to know the new Process Manager Enterprise. We give a brief overview of the new user interface and some of the changes to our product.
This new UI makes Process Manager simpler, and easier to use for you and your business.Watch Video!
- Send an Email to All Related Contacts when a Case is Closed with Process Manager Enterprise 2.0
Very similar to last weeks tutorial, Update Related Tasks when a Case is Closed, this tutorial gives a brief demonstration of Process Manager’s extensive email capabilities. Today’s tutorial shows how to create a process that runs when a case is set to “Closed”, finds all contacts related to it, and sends them an email notifying them that their case is closed, and also CCs a support manager.Watch Video!
- Discover SugarCRM Webcast
Discover SugarCRM Webcast
We have been featured on the DiscoverSugarCRM webcast!Watch Video!
- Installing Process Manager Enterprise
This tutorial shows how to upload, install, and configure Process Manager Enterprise from SierraCRM. Process Manager Enterprise and PM Enterprise 2.0 both use the same install process.Watch Video!