- Convert Lead – Transfer Notes on Lead to New Contact
When a Lead is converted in SugarCRM the Notes attached to that Lead do not copy over automatically to the new Contact upon conversion. This tutorial of Process Manager Enterprise 2.5 workflow module for SugarCRM, explains how you can setup a business process that migrates the Notes from the Lead to the new Contact. In addition to Notes, any related object can be moved along side the Notes during conversion.Watch Video!
- Daily Birthday Email
In this short video, we highlight the simplicity and power of Process Manager Enterprise 2.5 by creating a business process/workflow that will find all Contacts in your SugarCRM system where their birthday is today and send them a Happy Birthday Email.Watch Video!
- Process Manager Enerprise 2.5 New Features
Hey SugarCRM Fans,
Great news. Process Manager 2.5 is now shipping. It has been a very busy summer for SierraCRM with new consulting customers and new Process Manager customers. Lots of new feature requests have come our way since our 2.1 release back at SugarCon in April. We headed into the lab around May and now we are pleased to announce the general availability of Process Manager Enterprise 2.5.
This is just ‘Simply Powerful SugarCRM Workflow’
Some of the new features to note include:
- Updated user interface – even easier to build processes with new Action Buttons
- Support for Relate Fields when sending Email
- Calling REST services. You read that correctly – you can now call REST services from Process Manager and the return string from the service can be passed to a Custom Script
- Duplicate Processes
- A new condition operator – When Field Value changes from value to another
- Append By Value and Append By Field when updating objects or related objects.
- Create Sugar Notifications for Sugar 7
Check out the video that highlights these new features.Watch Video!
- Customer Support and Service Level Agreements with Process Manager Enterprise 2.5 – Simply Powerful SugarCRM Workflow
The power and simplicity of Process Manager Enterprise is highlighted in this video where we show you how to setup a business process on the creation of a case where the priority is High and the related Account is a Gold Account. The company is obligated to complete the support case in one hour. If not, then the case is escalated.Watch Video!
- Manage New Leads with Process Manager Enterprise 2.5
Automating the management of new leads in SugarCRM is one of Process Manager’s easiest processes to create and modify to fit your own needs. In this video, we create a sample process to manage new leads with the lead source equal to “Web Site” that will send a series of emails and schedule calls over three days. We will include a “Cancel Process Event” such that if the Lead is converted we will stop sending Emails to the Lead.Watch Video!
- Update Related Tasks when a Case is Closed with Process Manager Enterprise 2.5
Today’s tutorial was created to show you how Process Manager can help with Support Cases. Many companies want SugarCRM to be able to automatically close all tasks related to a case when that case is closed. This video shows you how to do that with Process Manager Enterprise 2.5Watch Video!
- Accounts Assigned to new User – Update all Related Tasks and assign to this new User
With the release of Process Manager Enterprise 2.5, we are happy to continue with the creation of video tutorials and demonstrations of our product. This particular tutorial came from a request on our LinkedIn page, and is about updating fields on all related modules.
This demonstration uses PM Enterprise 2.5 to show how to set up a process that runs when an account’s Assigned User ID is changed, then it immediately updates all related tasks to have the same Assigned User ID as the account.Watch Video!
- Discover SugarCRM Webcast
Discover SugarCRM Webcast
We have been featured on the DiscoverSugarCRM webcast!Watch Video!
- Installing Process Manager Enterprise
This tutorial shows how to upload, install, and configure Process Manager Enterprise from SierraCRM.Watch Video!